RULES OF USE.
1. These conditions regulate the permitted use of the page with URL www.aradelreynieto.es, which ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. makes available to Internet Users.
The following means are put at the disposal of the Users where they will be able to direct their requests, questions and complaints:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the site www.aradelreynieto.es (hereinafter “the Web”) that ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. puts free of charge without prejudice to the special conditions of subscription to certain contents that will be regulated by its specific conditions.
3. The visualization, printing and partial download of the content of the Web is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions concur:
3.1. That it is compatible with the purposes of the Web.
3.2. That it is carried out with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
4. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes and updates of the information contained on the Web, the configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access.
In this sense, and in compliance with current legislation, any comments left by an anonymous user will be immediately removed, understood as one who cannot be identified by the owner of the website without obtaining a court order, or by any other legitimate means (for example, when providing false or non-operational email addresses that prevent contact for proper identification in case of complaint). Likewise, any offensive, insulting, offensive, out of tune, criminal commentary that encourages the commission of crimes or disrupts the order and harmony of the debate on the website; violates intellectual or industrial property rights; endangers public order, criminal investigation, public safety and national defence; or is discriminatory in nature, denigratory or threatens health and/or children will be withdrawn.
5. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Web or its content, nor that it is updated. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. will carry out, as long as there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out, and as soon as it is aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the contents, all those tasks tending to correct the errors, re-establish the communication and update the contents.
6. Both the access to the Web as well as the inconsentido use that can be made of the information contained in the same one is of the exclusive responsibility of the one who realizes it. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. is not responsible for security errors that may occur or damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
(I) the presence of a virus in the computer of the user that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web,
(II) a malfunction of the browser
(III) the use of non-updated versions of it.
7. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Web, as long as they are foreign to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that could produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided on the Web or pages that link are illegal or injure property or rights of the user, a client or a third party liable for compensation, and, in particular, consist of any of the following activities, must put it in our immediate knowledge in the physical or logical addresses listed in point 1 to, in compliance with the LSSI, proceed to its withdrawal:
(I) Activities or contents susceptible of being considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
(II) Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
(III) Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
(IV) Activities or content that endanger the protection of public health, respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
8. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services. With respect to the appointments of products and services of third parties, ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. recognizes in favor of their holders the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or liability of ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L., unless expressly manifested.
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the injury of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Web. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of CORDOBA.
11. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. reserves the right to privacy and for that reason omits the physical address leaving as the only form of contact the email address defined in this document.
12. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. uses the services provided by third parties. This includes the possibility that one or more of the companies providing these services, needs to carry out its mission, the inclusion of “cookies” or similar on the website of ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L.
The following is a list of the companies that provide services in ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L and links to their respective privacy policies.
13. A “cookie” is a data file written on the hard drive of a user’s computer by a website that identifies you to it and allows you to remember, customize your preferences or eliminate the need to fill out forms or data in future visits. It also allows a Web site or advertising companies to monitor the browsing pattern or behavior of users.
Users can set their browsers to warn them with an alert of the existence of “cookies” on the websites visited, or to directly prevent “cookies” from being installed on their hard disks.
Cookies are divided into two distinct types, called “session” and “permanent. Session cookies are not stored on the users’ hard drive, but allow the data collected during their stay on the website to be stored in a database. The permanent ones are recorded to the hard disk of the users, remaining in this one during a determined period of time specified during its programming.
1. The Web has a form with the following purpose:
A file of treatment and storage of data in order to be able to solve any incidence that has been able to arise in relation to the opinions and questions that the Users make through the form of contact of the Web.
This file will also be used as a reference for sending Newsletters in order to inform Users about news and promotions related to ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L..
This file complies with the legal requirements required by Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as technical requirements provided by the Regulation of security measures R.D. 994/1999, to ensure the security of data supplied by USERS.
By filling in and sending the contact form, the User grants his unequivocal consent for the storage of his data in our files with the indicated purposes.
No data is requested from those considered by current legislation as specially protected through these files. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. guarantees that the data supplied will not be accessible to any person outside the company and that they will only be shown at the request of its own duly accredited holder.
2. The Users have recognized, and will be able to exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to the treatment, use and cession of their data by means of communication directed to ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. by electronic mail to email@example.com, accompanying in this case copy of the D.N.I. or any other valid means in right that allows to accredit their identity.
3. ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. will not yield the personal data of the Users that are collected through the Portal to third parties without the express consent of the User. To this end, ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. will previously offer the User the possibility of accepting or not this transfer.
ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. will expressly inform the User about the transfer of their personal data to third parties, indicating the identity of the transferees and the purpose of the transfer of personal data.
The User consents to the use of his/her personal data when so required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
4. If for any reason ARA DEL REY NIETO S.L. ceases to provide its services through the web definitively, will proceed to the destruction of all stored data, to maintain the security and fitness for purpose of the data supplied by the user.